Moscow - Kazan - Yoshkar-Ola - Cheboksary - Moscow
Kazan Kremlin - Yoshkar-Ola - National Museum of the Republic of Mari El
Kazan Road is a popular tourist route that combines the most striking sights of the Mari lands, the country of suvars - Chuvashia and Kazan Khanate.
Gathering group in Moscow: Art. VDNH metro station, parking to the right of the Cosmos hotel: bus parking layout.
Attention! Tour of the team! The main bus leaves from Vladimir, to Vladimir, transfer, possible arrivals to the cities on the route (if you need to pick up tourists).
Departure to Kazan.
Night moving (sanitary stops are provided).
Arrival in Kazan.
Breakfast in the city cafe (cover).
Excursion "Treasures of Kazan Zilant".
During the tour you will learn what Kazan Bulak and Boar are, where the gray drake actually swims (“along the river and along the river Kazanka”).
- Visit the Peter and Paul Cathedral of the Mother of God, covered with stone flowers and patterns, with the miraculous Kazan Icon of the Mother of God returned from the Vatican.
- You will see the Musa Jalil Opera and Ballet Theater and the Kazan University - one of the most outstanding monuments of Russian architecture, built as the main and only university for the entire Russian east and Siberia.
A visit to the Old Tatar settlement (XVIII - XX centuries) - the territory of the lower part of the city, behind Bulak: rich mansions of the Tatar Murz, homes and estates of prosperous and middle strata of the population, intellectuals and clergy, public buildings, old mosques Azimovskaya and Mardzhani, madrasas, trade shops, industrial buildings.
Lunch in the city cafe (cover).
Excursion around the territory of the museum-preserve Kazan Kremlin, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During the tour, you will see the Syuyumbike falling tower, the Cathedral of the Annunciation and the monument to the builders of the Kazan Kremlin, the Governor’s Palace - the residence of the President of Tatarstan, the only branch of the Hermitage in Russia and beautiful views of the Volga and Kazanka. During the tour you will visit the main Friday mosque of Tatarstan Kul Sharif.
You can independently make a pedestrian walk along the “Kazan Arbat” - Bauman Street: a monument to Chaliapin, a Brening pharmacy with a small exhibition of apothecary’s personal belongings, fountains and sculptures by I. Bashmakov, a bronze copy of Catherine II’s carriage at the Drama Theater. V.I. Kachalova, temple complex - Pokrovsky Cathedral and the Church of St. Nicholas.
Departure to Yoshkar-Ola (Kazan → Yoshkar-Ola: 146 km).
Accommodation at the Amaks City Hotel 3 *, Yoshkar-Ola - 2 nights. Non-category "standard".
Within walking distance of the hotel "AMAKS City Hotel" are railway and automotive stations, the cultural and historical center of the capital of the republic, the Palace of water sports and the Ice Palace, several supermarkets.
Yoshkar-Ole city tour “Pages of history and youth of the capital of the Republic of Mari El”: Tsarevokokshayskaya Kremlin, merchants' houses of Pchelina, Bulygin, Korepovs, legends of the Ascension Church, restored churches and newly built temples.
Walk along S. Chavain pedestrian boulevard and culture park
- monument "Tree of Life",
- memorial ensemble of military glory,
- the central square of Obolensky-Nogotkov,
- "Tsar Cannon",
- musical clock with moving figures.
Lunch in the city cafe (cover).
A visit with a guided tour of the National Museum of the Republic of Mari El. T. Evseev.
You can independently make a pedestrian walk through small Italy, Holland and old Moscow - modern Yoshkar-Ola amazes with its postmodern monuments.
Departure to the capital of Chuvashia - Cheboksary (Yoshkar-Ola → Cheboksary: 93 km).
Excursion to the Chuvash National Museum.
Sightseeing tour "Chuvash capital Shupashkar".
The ancient temples of the city are the Michael the Archangel, the Resurrection Church, the Transfiguration Convent of the Savior, the Church of the Nativity of Christ, the Pokrovsko-Tatianinsky Cathedral. Views of the Cheboksary Bay and the 46-meter-high monument to Anne-Pirshshti, the patron mother. Native village and monument to Vasily Chapaev.
Walk along the boulevard of Efremov merchant - Chuvash Arbat.
Free time on the Chuvash Arbat for the purchase of Chuvash national products and souvenirs. The opportunity to dine in the national Chuvash restaurants.
Excursion to the Beer Museum (for extra charge) *.
Beer is the national drink of the Chuvash and a mandatory treat at all holidays. No wonder even on the coat of arms of the republic is depicted a vine with knobs - 90% of Russian hops are grown in Chuvashia. In the museum you will learn what role beer plays in the culture of the Chuvash, get acquainted with the calendar of national beer rituals, the ancient and modern technology of beer production, and most importantly - taste the beer drink! Natural Chuvash product!
* Please note that bookings and payment for an additional excursion must be made in advance, i.e. before the start of the tour. Otherwise, the Tour Operator does not guarantee its confirmation.
* Please note: this optional tour will take place when recruiting a group of 10 people.
Completion of the program. Departure to Moscow.
Arrival in Moscow in the morning.
(*) Paid and organized additionally.
Cost of the tour for 1 person in a double room (2 people in a room): 220 € (without dinner)
Surcharge for a single room * ROOM FOR REQUEST - 55 € (1 person per room)
Excursion to the Museum of Beer - 10 €
Included in the tour price
Accommodation in a hotel, meals according to the tour menu according to the chosen option, excursion services according to the program (including tickets to museums and guide services), transportation services. Note
- The time of departure and arrival in Moscow is indicative and cannot be considered a mandatory item of the program.
- The company reserves the right to make changes to the excursion program, depending on the objective circumstances with the preservation of the volume and quality. Some excursions can be replaced with equivalent ones. As well as to replace the hotel of the same category or higher.
- With the number of tourists in a group of less than 17 people, a foreign-class tourist-class minibus can be provided.
- Seating in the bus is fixed (for each tourist a place is fixed - specify the places when booking a tour with the manager).
Also, for any tour we can offer a unique SPA program in Moscow in the posh WELLNESS CENTER FRESH SPA by Natura Siberica:
USSR sauna - from 280 € for 1 person (2 hours)
siberian body spa care - from 200 € for 1 person (2 hours 30 min)
siberian bath - from 30 € for 1 person (15 minutes)
siberian body massage with fresh cedar oil - from 80 € for 1 person (1 hour)
siberian facial massage - from 75 € for 1 person (40 minutes)
siberian foot massage - from 50 € for 1 person (30 minutes)
siberian facial spa care - from 130 € for 1 person (2 hours)
hand and foot siberian spa care - from 40 € for 1 person (40 minutes)
siberian hair spa care - from 60 € for 1 person (1 hour)
siberian salt springs - from 40 € for 1 person (15 minutes)
siberian barber’s shop - from 50 € for 1 person (1 hour)