The third capital of Russia
Moscow - Kazan - Sviyazhsk - Cheboksary - Moscow
visit the Kul-Sharif mosque - folklore program with tasting
Gathering group: Art. metro station "VDNH", to the right of the hotel "Cosmos" bus parking diagram
Departure to Kazan via Vladimir (travel time is about 15 hours, 2-3 sanitary stops at the night crossing).
Breakfast in the city cafe.
Sightseeing bus tour “Kazan Millennial”:
- Old Tatar settlement, Lake Kaban, Mardzhani Mosque, Souvenir Shop, Black Lake, Freedom Square;
- Peter and Paul Cathedral, built in 1723-26. in memory of Peter I’s stay in Kazan;
- Holy Cross Church and the Miraculous Kazan Icon of the Mother of God, returned from the Vatican to Russia under the will of the Pope of Rome;
- Kazan University, Freedom Square, City Hall, St. Kremlin, park 1000 - the anniversary of Kazan.
Walking tour to the Kazan Kremlin with a visit to the Kul-Sharif Mosque, the Annunciation Cathedral, with a tour of the leaning tower of the ruler of the Kazan Khanate Syuyumbike, the Cannon Courtyard, and the May Square.
Lunch in the city cafe.
Accommodation in the hotel “Bilyar Palace 4 *”, Kazan - 2 nights. Non-category "standard".
For an additional fee, it is possible to organize a tour around the city "Night Kazan" with a visit to the national shop "Bahetle", which presents the entire kitchen of Tatar chefs, culinary specialists and pastry chefs, as well as national souvenirs.
Breakfast at the hotel’s buffet restaurant.
Bus tour to the island-city Sviyazhsk.
Walking tour of the island. The unique urban ensemble of the former town of Sviyazhsk is of great value. Here stands the amazing, unique in the Volga region, wooden Trinity Church of 1550-1551 with the interior and iconostasis, the Nikolskaya Church of 1556 and the Assumption Cathedral of 1560, built with the participation of the famous white stone master Postnik Yakovlev, the builder of the Church of the Intercession on the Moat on the Red Square of Moscow Kazan Kremlin. The frescoes of the Assumption Church that have survived to the present day differ significantly from the few analogues of the 16th century Orthodox frescoes in terms of technique and colour.
Departure to Kazan.
Lunch in the city cafe.
Breakfast at the hotel’s buffet restaurant
Bus tour to Raifsky Bogoroditsky male monastery (an architectural complex of the XVII-XIX centuries),a tour of the “Temple of all religions” on the highway. In the program: The miraculous Georgian icon of the Mother of God, the Trinity Cathedral, the Church in the name of the fathers in Sinai and Raif murdered. The smallest church in Europe in the name of the martyr’s Faith, Hope, Love and their mother Sophia.
On the way, a visit to the Temple of All Religions in the village of Old Arakchino.
Moving to Cheboksary.
Lunch in the city cafe.
Folklore program with beer tasting.
Sightseeing bus tour of the city "Cheboksary - the capital of Chuvashia" - an overview of the three districts of the capital with a visit to the historic embankment. Exits at the Opera and Ballet Theater, a view of the Singing Field and the bay with fountains, in Victory Park, a view of the city from a bird's eye view, on Red Square and Merchant Efremov Boulevard. A visit to the Akkond confectionery factory.
Departure to Moscow - 650 km with a transit stop in the city of Vladimir (2-3 sanitary stops at the night crossing).
Approximate time of arrival in Moscow (metro station "VDNH").
Cost of the tour for 1 person
in a double room (2 people in a room): 200 € (without dinner)
Surcharge for a single room - 35 € (1 person per room)
Discount for a child under 14 on the main seat - 15 €
Excursion "Night Kazan" (adult) - 15 €
Excursion "Night Kazan" (child) - 15 €
Included in the tour price
Accommodation in a hotel, meals according to the tour menu according to the chosen option, excursion services according to the program (including tickets to museums and guide services), transportation services. Note
- The time of departure and arrival in Moscow is indicative and cannot be considered a mandatory item of the program.
- The company reserves the right to make changes to the excursion program, depending on the objective circumstances with the preservation of the volume and quality. Some excursions can be replaced with equivalent ones. As well as to replace the hotel of the same category or higher.
- With the number of tourists in a group of fewer than 17 people, a foreign-class tourist-class minibus can be provided.
- Seating in the bus is fixed (for each tourist a place is fixed - specify the places when booking a tour with the manager).
- The tour operator reserves the right to relocate customers, depending on the specific location in the cabin of the bus door, toilet, as well as the number and location of seats.
Also, for any tour we can offer a unique SPA program in Moscow in the posh WELLNESS CENTER FRESH SPA by Natura Siberica:
USSR sauna - from 280 € for 1 person (2 hours)
siberian body spa care - from 200 € for 1 person (2 hours 30 min)
siberian bath - from 30 € for 1 person (15 minutes)
siberian body massage with fresh cedar oil - from 80 € for 1 person (1 hour)
siberian facial massage - from 75 € for 1 person (40 minutes)
siberian foot massage - from 50 € for 1 person (30 minutes)
siberian facial spa care - from 130 € for 1 person (2 hours)
hand and foot siberian spa care - from 40 € for 1 person (40 minutes)
siberian hair spa care - from 60 € for 1 person (1 hour)
siberian salt springs - from 40 € for 1 person (15 minutes)
siberian barber’s shop - from 50 € for 1 person (1 hour)